Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mother ႀကီးနဲ႔ စကားေၿပာၿဖစ္တယ္ဗ်ာ.



I talked to my mom this evening using Skype software. She is doing well and looks better than last year. I didn't even notice how much the time is consumed while I was talking to my mom. When I did, it's nearly midnight. My sister is still chatting with her friend.

Break the news to your buddies if they are living near Myaynigone. A new internet cafe is opened near Seit-Tain-Kya Teahouse, Thu Kha Street. The connection looks good as it can handle the webcam very well without losing the signal.

And I said 'hi' to my friend who just came back from Burma. Hopefully, she will send me the food given by my mom next week. Thinking about food, I can't help myself having supper now. Wanna join? Haha.

ခုနက Mother ႀကီးနဲ႔ online မွာ စကားေၿပာၿဖစ္တယ္။ Mother ႀကီးေနေကာင္းပါတယ္။ ၀လည္း၀လာတယ္။ သားအမိႏွစ္ေယာက္ ရယ္ရယ္ေမာေမာနဲ႔ စကားေၿပာလုိက္ႀကတာ ၁၂ နာရီထုိးသြားတာေတာင္ မသိလုိက္ဘူး။ အစ္မကေတာ႔ online မွာ သူ႔သူငယ္ခ်င္းနဲ႔ chat ေနတုန္းပဲ။ ေၿမနီကုန္းနားမွာေနတဲ႔သူေတြကုိ လက္တုိ႔လုိက္ပါဦး။ သုခလမ္းထိပ္ စိတ္တုိင္းက် လက္ဖက္ရည္ဆုိင္နားမွာ ဆုိင္အသစ္ဖြင္႔တယ္လုိ႔။ Bandwidth က်ယ္ပုံပဲ။ Webcam ေတာင္ ေကာင္းေကာင္းႏုိင္တယ္။

ၿပီးေတာ႔ online မွာၿမန္မာၿပည္ကၿပန္လာတဲ႔ သူငယ္ခ်င္းကုိေတြ႔လုိ႔ ၀မ္းသာအားရနဲ႔ ႏႈတ္ဆက္လုိက္ေသးတယ္။ ေနာက္တစ္ပါတ္ေလာက္ဆုိရင္ေတာ႔ စားစရာေတြကုိ စာတုိက္ကထည္႔ေပးလုိက္မယ္နဲ႔တူပါတယ္။ ေၿပာရင္းနဲ႔ေတာင္ ဗုိက္ထဲက ဆာတာတာ ၿဖစ္လာၿပီဗ်ာ။

No comments: